How it works:

  1. Fill out our intake form below. Here is a video that shows you how.
  2. If your situation involves sex discrimination at work, at school, or when getting health care, we will send you the names of three lawyers in the Legal Network for Gender Equity who practice in your area.
  3. You are responsible for reaching out to the lawyers.
  4. You can look here for additional resources.

Lawyers in the Legal Network agree to do a free initial meeting with people coming to them through the Legal Network. Some of these lawyers also offer lower rates or free assistance, but others require payment after the first meeting.

If your case involves sex harassment at work, the TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund may be able to help pay for your legal case and for media and storytelling assistance.

  • To apply for case funding, click here
  • To apply for media and storytelling assistance, fill out our intake form and answer “yes” to the question about PR assistance


By providing this information to you, the National Women’s Law Center (NWLC) and the National Women’s Law Center Fund (NWLCF) do not intend to create and are not creating an attorney-client relationship with you. Please do not send or otherwise provide NWLC/NWLCF with any confidential information unless NWLC/NWLCF expressly authorize you to do so. Providing information to NWLC/NWCLF will not create an attorney-client relationship unless NWLC/NWLCF expressly agree to represent you.

The Legal Network for Gender Equity provides the names of lawyers for informational purposes only. By providing this listing, the Legal Network for Gender Equity is not endorsing, approving or recommending the lawyers or groups listed or guaranteeing any result or outcome. We cannot guarantee that an attorney will agree to represent you.

This form is for use by the National Women’s Law Center to evaluate your request for legal information and/or assistance. It does not mean that the Center has agreed to represent you.  You are responsible for meeting any filing deadlines associated with your legal claims.

Please use this form to request assistance.  If you need help completing the form, please contact us at or call us at (202) 319-3053.  Please do not come to our office to request assistance;  we do not conduct in-person interviews.

For technical issues or if you need help completing the intake form below, please contact us at or call us at (202) 319-3053. This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete and must be completed in a single session. Please do not click the ‘back’ button on your browser or we may not receive your completed application. We will not see your intake unless you have filled out each page of the form and pressed submit. 

Having trouble accessing the form below? Use this online intake form