The Legal Network for Gender Equity and TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund hosted a webinar on “The Power of Collective Action to Address Workplace Sex Discrimination,” on February 2, 2023.
This webinar addressed the following topics:
- How the tenets of movement lawyering can help make systemic change regarding workplace sex harassment
- How collaboration with worker-led organizations can strengthen a case at various stages of the litigation process
- How to use the media to both tell your client’s story and shine a light on the unfair treatment of workers
- How to use shareholder derivative litigation to challenge systemic issues of sex harassment
- Katie Lubin Benson (she/her), Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP
- Nora Cassidy (she/her), Attorney, Legal Aid at Work
- Jennifer Reisch (she/her), Principal, Reisch Law
- Tyler Sprague (she/her), Staff Attorney, National Legal Advocacy Network
Copies of the slides are available for download on this page.