The Legal Network for Gender Equity and TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund hosted the webinar, “Trauma-Informed Lawyering Lunch & Learn,” on June 27, 2023.
This webinar addressed the following topics:
- Best practices for representing clients who have experienced trauma
- How to minimize trauma experiences during all stages of the litigation process, including during intakes and client interviews, while preparing for litigation, and during and after trial
- How to effectively communicate with clients experiencing trauma
- How to create and maintain healthy boundaries
- Lindsey Silverberg (she/her), Deputy Director, Network for Victim Recovery of DC
- Bridgette Stumpf (she/her), Executive Director, Network for Victim Recovery of DC
- Lizzy Vogel (she/her), Senior Counsel, Legal Network for Gender Equity & TIMES UP Legal Defense Fund, National Women’s Law Center (Moderator)
Copies of the slides are available for download on this page.