Here is how it works:
- Fill out the form on our website here.
- answer “yes” to the question about media and storytelling assistance.
- Tell us in your description that you would like media assistance.
- The TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund will reach out to schedule a phone consultation.
- You must have an attorney to complete the evaluation and qualify for assistance.
- If the TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund is able to offer you media assistance, we will match you with a public relations firm in our Network.
- This firm can support you for free for one month.
- Support can include:
- Pitching your story to journalists.
- Drafting documents to share with the press.
- Working to keep your name out of the press.
If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to [email protected] for help.
- We cannot guarantee media assistance to all who apply.
- If you receive media assistance, we cannot guarantee that the media will or will not cover your story.
- Receiving media assistance does not guarantee that your lawyer will receive funding from the TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund for legal costs.
- Whether or not you move forward with media help, we will not share your information with media without your permission.