- Highlight key findings about the connection between low-wage working parents’ jobs and their children’s development and well-being;
- Discuss policies intended to support families in the low-wage workforce; and
- Present an advocacy framework to move the policy agenda forward.
- Dr. Julia Henly, Associate Professor, School of Social Service Administration
- Julie Vogtman, Senior Counsel & Director of Income Support Policy, National Women’s Law Center
- Karen Schulman, Child Care and Early Learning Research Director, National Women’s Law Center
- Jessica Bartholow, Policy Advocate, Western Center on Law & Poverty
- Amy Matsui, Senior Counsel & Director of Government Relations, National Women’s Law Center