We have created several resources for attorneys to assist workers facing workplace issues related to COVID-19.
Here you can find a list of resources to assist attorneys working on paid leave claims under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
Here you can find a Know-Your-Rights document for workers about paid sick and paid leave to care for a child whose school or child care provider is closed because of COVID-19.
Here you can find a factsheet outlining key provisions of the FFCRA and the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations (CARES) Act.
Below, please find our webinar that discusses several key provisions of the FFCRA and the CARES Act, including paid sick days and family leave, unemployment insurance, and economic impact payments.
Speakers for this webinar include:
- Melissa Boteach, Vice President for Income Security and Child Care, National Women’s Law Center
- Elizabeth Kristen, Senior Staff Attorney and Director of Gender Equity & LGBTQ Rights Program, Legal Aid at Work
- Sheila R. Maddali, Co-Director, National Legal Advocacy Network
- Amy Matsui, Senior Counsel and Director of Income Security, National Women’s Law Center
- Laura Narefsky, Workplace Justice Fellow, National Women’s Law Center
You can find the slides for the webinar and the resource developed by Legal Aid at Work, Centro Legal de la Raza, and Bet Tzedek Legal Services for workers here.