- Risk of Local Zika Virus Transmission: Micah B. Hahn, et al., Reported Distribution of Aedes (Stegomyia) aegypti and Aedes (Stegomyia) albopictus in the United States, 1995-2016 (Diptera: Culicidae) and World Health Organization, Zika Virus Vectors and Risk of Spread in the WHO European Region, Note: “Higher risk states” are states and territories where, between 1995 and 2016, at least one county reported the presence of aedes aegypti, the mosquito that is most likely to transmit Zika virus. The aedes aegypti mosquito has not been found in the states deemed “lower risk states” although that does not mean those mosquitos are not present in those states. In addition, Zika virus may be transmitted in any state through sexual contact.
- Medicaid Family Planning: Kaiser Family Foundation, States That Have Expanded Eligibility for Coverage of Family Planning Services Under Medicaid.
- Medicaid Expansion: Kaiser Family Foundation, Current Status of State Medicaid Expansion Decisions
- Private Insurance Coverage of Abortion: National Women’s Law Center, State Bans on Insurance Coverage of Abortion
- Public Insurance Coverage of Abortion: Guttmacher Institute, State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid
- Pregnancy Accommodation Law: National Women’s Law Center, Pregnancy Accommodation in the States