About the Committee
The National Women’s Law Center’s Leadership Advisory Committee (LAC) is a high-level advisory committee of talented leaders designed to provide the Law Center with advice and support on critical issues that affect women and their families. Members of the committee act as goodwill ambassadors for the Law Center, and are charged with assisting the Law Center in building on its success with an eye toward the future.
Individual members of the committee have an opportunity to:
- Engage with the policy challenges facing women and girls through exclusive briefings and updates on the Law Center’s work;
- Provide feedback and advice on these issues, as well as ways that the Law Center can build on its successes to increase impact;
- Network with dynamic leaders including the Law Center’s Board of Directors and key allies at meetings and events;
- Gain priority access to pro bono projects and participate in subcommittees focused on other strategic engagement opportunities;
- Act as goodwill ambassadors for the Law Center and help amplify the Law Center’s future work.
How to Join
Often considered by employers as an investment in both the Law Center’s mission as well as their top-tier talent, LAC members are nominated by entities that provide annual support of $15,000 or more to the Law Center. LAC membership is renewed on an annual basis.
“Joining NWLC’s Leadership Advisory Committee has proved to be an incredibly valuable experience both personally and professionally. I am proud that KPMG supports the Law Center’s work and that they have encouraged me to contribute meaningfully through this role.”
— Fiona Philip, KPMG – Member since 2007
NWLC Leadership Advisory Committee
Member List (as of March 2022)