Pregnant and parenting students have a right to equal educational opportunities! Interested? Get more information about protections for students against discrimination.
Expert Speakers Included:
- Lara S. Kaufmann, Senior Counsel, National Women’s Law Center
- Jeanette Pai-Espinosa, President, National Crittenton Foundation
- A student who is pregnant or has been pregnant while attending school, whether at the high school or post-secondary level?
- A member of the school community who wants to ensure that pregnant and parenting students do not experience discrimination but instead stay in school and succeed?
- Someone who works with students or advocates for young mothers’ rights?
Whether you’re a student, guardian, educator, counselor, or community member, our experts on Title IX can help answer your questions.
This conference call took place on Wednesday, August 10, 2011. The conference call recording is available for download below.