How NWLC Can Help
At that National Women’s Law Center (NWLC), we are passionate champions of policies and laws that help women and girls achieve their potential throughout their lives – at school, at work, at home, and in their communities. We are committed to helping state legislators and advocates take on the toughest challenge, especially for women of color, low-income women, and immigrant women. Now is the time for advocates and legislators to advance a broad vision that knocks down barriers, remedies discrimination, ensures accountability, and provides key supports for women and families. We can help you develop and promote policies that will support women and girls in your state and defend against attacks on the advances we have already made.
- Provide research on state laws;
- Provide state level data analysis;
- Assist in crafting legislation;
- Shine a national spotlight on legislation impacting women and girls;
- Help connect you with other advocates, legislators, and experts; and/or
- Create supporting resources including:
- Sample graphics and tweets;
- Talking points;
- Testimony; and
- Fact sheets.
If you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.