The National Women’s Law Center seeks summer interns to support our important work. Applications are considered for each of the following areas of focus. Please specify the area you are applying for in your application.
- Child Care Policy (undergraduate)
- Child Care Federal Policy (undergraduate)
- Community Partnerships (undergraduate)
- Development/fundraising (undergraduate)
- Education and Workplace Justice (law student)
- Income Security – tax, housing, social insurance, and other public benefits (law student)
- Judicial/Democracy (Iris Feldman Mitgang Internship) (law student)
- Office of the General Counsel (law student)
- Reproductive Rights and Health (law student)
The National Women’s Law Center (NWLC) fights for gender justice — in the courts, in public policy, and in our society — working across the issues that are central to the lives of women and girls.
We use the law in all its forms to change culture and drive solutions to the gender inequity that shapes our society and to break down the barriers that harm all of us — especially women of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and low-income women and families.
For 50 years, we have been on the leading edge of every major legal and policy victory for women, and we need you with us to continue this fight. Find out more at NWLC.org.
This is a paid internship program. Interns will receive a stipend of $5,625 for the 10-week internship.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, resume, and a recent writing sample. Please send application materials via email to: [email protected]. The subject line should specify the area of focus you are applying for. Applications accepted until position is filled.
The National Women’s Law Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek applications from people with disabilities; people of all genders, gender identities and sexual orientations; people of color; and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please email us at [email protected]