Are you looking to further your career as an advocate?
The National Women’s Law Center is committed to helping emerging leaders make positive change for low-income women and their families. We are now accepting applications for our 2011 Progressive Leadership Advocacy Network (PLAN) program, a leadership training institute October 12-15, 2011 for select advocacy leaders.
The PLAN experience helps advocates sharpen their skills and deepen their understanding of the steps they need to take to be effective leaders. It’s highly interactive and introspective and includes:
- An intensive, three-day PLAN Fall Institute for new members;
- Ongoing strategic leadership, policy, and advocacy learning opportunities; and
- Access to individualized technical assistance from NWLC policy and advocacy staff.
What are people saying about PLAN?
- “The Fall Institute was excellent. Every aspect was fantastic. Great topics, great staff, rigorous schedule … and the building of camaraderie was amazing!”
- “This experience … gave me a deeper understanding of the issues I am working on, as well as the tools to help me do my job better.”
Past PLANners work on a range of issues, but what binds them together is their dedication to supporting low-income women and their families.
Know other great advocates who should know about PLAN? Help us spread the word!
Is PLAN right for you? We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.