“The National Women’s Law Center must continue its work so that girls grow up believing that they can be strong and fast and agile in any pursuit, whether it’s business or politics or wherever their dreams lead them.”
–Olympic Champion Jackie Joyner Kersee
The Center’s Champions Circle is a network of individuals who believe that expanding opportunities and eliminating barriers for women and their families – particularly for low-income women – is vitally important to the future of our nation.
By making annual contributions of $1,000 or more, Champions become partners in our fight to make the law work for women and girls and provide important capacity for our efforts.
Members of the Champions Circle:
- Are invited to the Center’s annual VIP breakfast forum in Washington, D.C., held exclusively for members of the Center’s Champions Circle, Board of Directors, and Leadership Advisory Committee, on the morning after our annual awards dinner
- Are invited to other Center events, including regional gatherings in major cities around the country
- Receive regular personalized updates on Center programs, cases, and victories
- Receive electronic copies of Center publications and special reports, with hard copies provided upon request
- Are listed in the Center’s annual report as a Champion
For more information about becoming a member of the Champions Circle, please contact NWLC’s Development office at email@example.com or by calling (202) 588-5180.